Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Work, Work, Work and Small Blessings




Well, we have still been working away with my Dad. We are so close yet so far away from finishing the remodel. As you can see from the pics the girls have still been helping lots!

Today when we got to Papa Charlie's house, Brylie walked in the door and Papa Charlie's dog attacked her. It was so scary! In the blink of an eye the dog threw her to the ground, pinned her down, and bit her on the cheek. Thank God that my Dad and Papa Charlie were standing right there and were able to get it off of her. It really could have been so much worse! I felt so bad for her listening to her terrifying wails while they were pulling him off. It was like there was nothing I could do to help her. I am just so very grateful that she only has a small bite on her cheek. I can't even imagine what would have happened if no one had been around.

No comments:

Post a Comment