Thursday, October 15, 2009

Katy's 1st Hair Cut



















Well today Katy got her first hair cut! She was so good about it. She sat real still and pointed out the puppies on her cape. It was so cute. Now her hair is all one length and cut in a cute little bob.
Brylie was awful once again at school today. Last night she told us that she loves to be bad at school because her Daddy was always bad when he went to school. She's such a mess! She is always so proud when she is bad too. Yesterday when Mitchell picked her up from school she walked out and said, "I was bad today so when I get home I'm sitting on my bed." I don't know what we are going to do when she gets into Kindergarten next year. I'm going to be that parent that is always called up to the principals office.

No comments:

Post a Comment