Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!
















Today was great! We woke up early to get ready for Mitchell's company party at the park. The girls looked so cute in their outfits! (As you see in the pics...notice Katy's haircut as well.) I even had time to make them matching bows using my new gator bite. It made it so much easier! The girls had a blast at the park. Their favorite was swinging. They both kept shouting, "higher, higher". It was so cute. Our 500 Easter egg hunt only lasted the kiddos all of 5 minutes. Next year we are going to have to do a lot more. We brought the ladder ball and washer set so Mitchell had a lot of fun playing with his coworkers. It was nice that the weather was nice and warm and not raining. The humidity was AWFUL but my unruly, curly hair was worth it. This was in fact the first Easter since Brylie was born that it hasn't been freezing, raining, or snowing on Easter. It was a nice change to be able to be outside all day. We are all so exhausted now though.

Remembering what Easter is really about, I am so grateful that our King is risen! His amazing love has saved us from our sin and I cannot wait to spend eternal life in Heaven! It excites me so much that Brylie is slowly starting to understand His love. She is able to tell me the entire story of His crucifixion and being reborn only to save us. I cannot wait for the day that both of the girls come to know Him as their savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment